Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas to Everyone

We would like to wish all of our family and friends a Merry Christmas. Thank you for all of the love, support, and prayers that you have given us this year. Justin and I are very blessed to share our lives with our wonderful sons, Evan and Torin. Even though it can be difficult raising two small boys, they have given us much happiness.

Evan look so much like Justin but acts just like me. He is a little over three years old now. He loves to watch cartoons, play with cars and trains, dance, sing, and run around the house without wearing clothes. Evan is a bundle of non-stop energy!

Torin has grown so much this year. When he was born he weighed in at 4lbs. 1 oz. He now weighs approximately 16.5 lbs. Not too shabby for a premie! When I look at my baby pictures, I see so much of myself in him. He has my red hair, dimples, chin, and nose. He has Justin's beautiful blue eyes! I wonder if his personality is going to be like Justin's. I can't imagine having two kids with my personality.

I am enjoying staying home with my boys. They really keep me busy. Sometimes I miss being in the classroom, but only for a second or two. I am much happier being at home and watching my kids grow up.

Justin has been really busy with work the past couple of months. He caught a cold his first day of Christmas vacation. Poor thing, he has been sick his past two vacations. Hopefully he will get better before his vacation is over.

Again, we would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. We love you!

Justin, Melissa, Evan, & Torin

No comments: