Sunday, December 7, 2008

Who Does Torin Look Like?


Okay, take a good look at Torin.
Now scroll down and decide who he looks like.


This is a picture of Joel and me. I was about 6 months
old when this picture was taken.


I don't know how old I was in this picture.


Here is a picture of Justin and his mom. I'm not
sure how old he was when this was taken.


Here is a picture of Justin enjoying a day at
the park with his dad.

2 comments:

The Howards said...

Since the poll closed, I have to leave a comment. I still say both your boys look like you... but seeing Justin's baby pix, I can say he's in there too. I think it's your dimple that's so obvious in them.
Ciao,
Vanessa

dan/joy everett said...

Justin is an absolute adorable baby! And Melissa, you have the cutest, most mischievous look in both baby pics. As for who looks like whom, I think Evan is the spit and image of Joel! Torin seems to be a rich combination of both parents.
Love the baby antics.
Joyce Everett, jme~'>